Applicants must have a minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2).
Months of entry
There is a skills shortage in the UK for quantity surveyors with expertise in mechanical and electrical installations. Position your career to fill the gap with our MSc Quantity Surveying (Mechanical and Electrical) postgraduate degree.
Delivered exclusively online, our course focuses on the skills demanded by clients who rely on a quantity surveyor’s specialist mechanical and electrical knowledge and judgement to keep a project running smoothly.
Led by experienced built environment academics and practitioners, you will gain awareness of cutting-edge developments applying to mechanical and electrical works. You will build knowledge about procurement, financial and risk management and lifecycle cost management, and understand how they apply to the construction industry.
Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), our postgraduate degree is recommended for graduates and professionals from a broad range of backgrounds to build specialist mechanical and electrical-surveying knowledge and skills.
- Understand how to organise and plan the procurement and financial management of construction projects
- Develop the skills to effectively manage and administer construction contracts
- Learn how to lead and work effectively with project teams and communicate effectively in a variety of forms
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time30 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- part time16-24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 161 295 4600