A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent in psychology or a related discipline. Evidence of undergraduate training in statistics for psychology is also required.
Months of entry
Specialist training in advanced statistical methods is becoming highly desirable and qualifications with a statistics component make students highly employable, especially in newly emerging sectors like data science. This degree is excellent preparation for these areas of work or for a PhD with any sort of quantitative dimension.
Training is provided by a professional statistician who receives excellent teaching ratings year-on-year from psychology students.
- Research Project with Advanced Statistics
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Intermediate Multivariate Statistics for Psychology
- Advanced Statistical Methods for Psychologists
- Systematically Reviewing Psychological Research
- Professional Skills for Psychologists
This degree will put you in a good position to obtain a graduate job that requires strong quantitative skills, such as market research, analytics or data science.
- 1 year full-time
- 2 years full-time
Information for international students
IELTS 7.0 with 7.0 in writing and 6.0 in the other components, or equivalent.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
- +44 (0)114 222 6534