Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree or equivalent. We require five years' work experience with some managerial experience.
Months of entry
Manufacturing is changing. To increase productivity, companies have to be endlessly adaptable.
This programme is designed for manufacturers of all sizes, in all sectors. It's about improving processes – not just on the production side, but in accounting, finance, marketing and sales. It's about streamlining supply chains, identifying new markets and understanding customers better.
But that's not all.
Because we want this to be a truly inspirational experience, we’re going to show you what the future looks like. On two week-long field trips, you’ll see for yourself how innovation is transforming manufacturing businesses in developed economies such as the UK or Germany and in emerging markets such as India.
The modules are directly relevant, whatever your company makes. And the innovative timetable means you can keep working while you study, constantly bringing fresh insight back into the business. This is no box-ticking exercise. This is executive education with purpose and drive.
- Global Challenges: ethics, sustainability and future of manufacturing
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Managing People
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global and Managerial Economies
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Marketing and B2B sales
- Corporate Strategy
- Negotiation Skills
- Technological Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Managing Complex Projects
- Leading Change
- Risk and Crisis Management for Manufacturing Organisations
- Process and Organisational Improvement
- International Management Consultancy
One-to-one coaching will run parallel with the programme. There will be an introduction to study skills for students who have been out of education for some time.
Information for international students
Overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
- +44 (0)114 222 3376