For information about entry requirements, visit: www.europubhealth.org
Months of entry
This two-year course draws on the expertise of six European universities at the forefront of public health education:
- Andalusian School of Public Health (Granada, Spain – for Spanish speaking students)
- Jagiellonian University of Krakow (Poland)
- Maastricht University (Netherlands)
- National School of Public Health (Rennes, France)
- University of Rennes (France)
- University of Sheffield (UK)
In the first year, you’ll receive basic training in public health. You’ll study in Sheffield or in Granada, Spain.
In the second year, you’ll specialise in an area of public health practice in the Netherlands, Spain, Poland or France.
At the end of the course, you’ll receive two awards: a Master of Public Health from the university attended in Year 1 and a Master of Public Health from the university attended in Year 2.
Please see our University website for the most up-to-date course information: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/courses
Fees and funding
You may be eligible for a scholarship from Erasmus+. For further information, and how to apply for a place, visit: www.europubhealth.org
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
- +44 (0)114 222 5454