2:1 honours degree or relevant professional qualification and experience.
Months of entry
This programme provides a high-quality qualification in management and leadership for health care professionals. In particular, the programme is suitable for:
- Mid-level public health officers seeking career progression or moving into leadership roles in government, NGO and multilateral organisations such as UNICEF, WHO, USAID, especially in low and middle income countries.
- Health practitioners taking up management roles in hospital or health departments.
- Managers of fast-growing health insurance and health maintenance organisations in low and middle income countries.
- Others from different disciplinary backgrounds switching career into health management and leadership.
Clinical commissioning groups will also benefit.
The course is taught entirely online. We usually place 2-3 weeks of material online at a time, to allow you to complete tasks at your own pace.
Assessment is by coursework and project work.
Please see our University website for the most up-to-date course information: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/courses
Information for international students
Overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
- +44 (0)114 222 5454