You can't apply directly to Sheffield for this course.
You can find out more about entry requirements on the main Mundus Crossways Masters website, in the 'Admissions Criteria' section. For further information visit: https://en.unibg.it
Months of entry
This ERASMUS-MUNDUS Masters programme is a truly international course: EU funded, multilingual, multidisciplinary and taught by a consortium of European and North and South American universities.
Literature is the main subject. The approach is comparative. There are also modules in aesthetics, the history of ideas, semiotics, linguistics and communication.
You’ll study at three of the participating universities. They are:
- University of Sheffield, England
- University of Bergamo, Italy
- New University of Lisbon, Portugal
- University of Perpignan, France
- University of Poznan, Poland
- University of St Andrews, Scotland
- University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- University Iberoamericana, Mexico
- University of Guelph, Canada
- Entre Rios University, Argentina
You can’t apply directly to Sheffield for this course. For further information visit: https://en.unibg.it
Teaching takes place through lectures, seminars, small-group work and workshops.
You’ll be assessed by essays, practical information technologies projects and a dissertation.
Please see our University website for the most up-to-date course information: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/courses
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
- +44 (0)114 222 0631