Minimum of a 2:2 in a relevant health care subject.
You must also have worked in a neonatal environment since achieving QIS status or equivalent.
Months of entry
This course combines theory and practice, and you’ll develop skills in critical thinking, analysis and self-awareness. You’ll take part in workshops using real clinical scenarios. You’ll learn how to work across traditional boundaries and how to deal with the uncertainty that is inherent in an advanced neonatal nurse practitioner role.
You’ll develop a portfolio of learning including:
- Skills log
- Case study presentations
- Professional conversations and reflective workshops
- Objective structured clinical exam
- Formative and summative EMSQs (multiple choice-style questions under exam conditions)
- Report writing
Please see our University website for the most up-to-date course information: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/courses
Information for international students
Overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
- +44 (0)114 222 2070