Open access degree programme.
Months of entry
The Master of Science in International Relations aims to provide knowledge of the methodology and content of cultural, scientific and vocational training in the following areas of learning: historical, economic, law, political science, linguistic.
These skills are designed to help students develop the ability to understand and analyze issues concerning the international dimension of political, economic and social phenomena. The specific objectives of the programme are:
- provide analytical tools and institutional knowledge aiming to understand, evaluate and manage issues relating to contemporary societies, the complex relationships among the states, the processes of democratization and protection of human rights;
- provide, focusing on tools and comparative analysis method, knowledge about the dynamics of the processes of structural change occurring in the international arena, as well as basic knowledge of the methodologies used by the bodies of multilateral cooperation for the development of programs development cooperation.
Fees and funding
The annual fee is divided into three installments, as follows:
- 1st instalment: fixed rate based on the type of degree course (humanities, science, EU regulated).
- 2nd instalment: calculated based on income.
- 3rd instalment: calculated based on merit.
The fee can also vary in the presence of any applicable benefits or exemptions.
Students enrolling at the University of Siena can apply for a DSU (Regional Body for the Right of University Studies) scholarship. The application is open until September/October of each year.
Scholarship assignees will receive a sum of money (covering University fees) and have free access to University canteens and free accommodation at halls of residence, if admitted. Should such accommodation not be available, assignees will be given a rent contribution, if requested.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Access requirements (Qualifications): 1 - TITLE OF SUPERIOR SCHOOL and FIRST LEVEL DEGREE 2 - TITLE OF SUPERIOR SCHOOL and DEGREE 3 - TITLE OF SUPERIOR SCHOOL and SECOND LEVEL DEGREE Admission exam details: the passing of an admission test is not required in order to be enrolled to the program
Course contact details
- Prof. Andrea Francioni