Candidates will be required to have:
- A minimum second class honours degree, or
- Relevant managerial experience
- A recognised international equivalent qualification
For the academic route to CIPS Chartered Status, candidates will also be required to have:
- MCIPS or FCIPS for a minimum of 3 years
- A current CIPS membership subscription
- Successfully completed the CIPS Ethics Test within the last 12 months
Months of entry
The Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration) is aimed at current or aspiring managers, and builds on a strong ethos of helping managers solve real problems. This part time MBA will enable you to build the skills and vision required in today’s business environment. Whether you work in a public or private sector organisation, you will learn how to integrate cutting edge research and practice, across all key business areas to achieve business transformation.
For full information on the course, teaching and career prospects, please see the website.
Fees and funding
For full funding information please see the website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries and Admissions
- 03455 76 77 78