- Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling Skills (Integrative pathway) or equivalent (minimum of Level 4 training and approximately 150 hours to include counselling skills, integrative counselling
- Enhanced DBS check
- Two references uploaded with your application (One from your previous/current Counselling tutor)
- A degree or a qualification at Level 6 or above
- A confirmed suitable placement for counselling practice
- An interview is required for this course.
Advanced entry to the third year:
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Two references uploaded with your application (One from your previous Counselling tutor)
Months of entry
The MA Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy has been designed as professional qualification for those seeking a career as a qualified counsellor/psychotherapist working in the statutory and voluntary sectors, in business or private practice. This postgraduate counselling course emphasises the integration of theory, research, practice, and self-awareness to help you develop and train to become a competent and ethically-sound counsellor.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries and Admissions