- A minimum 2:2 Honours degree from a recognised/accredited university, or equivalent.
- A pass in a recognised pre-Masters or Masters qualifying programme.
- Accredited Prior Learning (APL) – entry for CIM students will be carried out and considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Months of entry
Digital marketing is driving customer insights, and is key in improving return-on-investment and company performance. There is a shortage of skilled people who can manage this process and interpret data to provide a justification for decision-making, meaning this MSc Strategic Digital Marketing course is attractive to employers. By studying the MSc Strategic Digital Marketing you will develop the skills and knowledge much sought-after in the market place, allowing you to contribute strategically to a business’s success in the digital marketing arena.
You will explore contemporary approaches to strategic marketing in a digital context, and how these can be applied now and in the future. This will give you, your organisation, or prospective employer, a distinct competitive advantage. The MSc Strategic Digital Marketing provides many opportunities for you to network with fellow students, sharing your experience and workplace ideas. The MSc Strategic Digital Marketing is currently being considered for accreditation by the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries and Admissions