The entry requirements for the Advanced Clinical Practice - Advanced Critical Care Practitioner masters degree pathway are:
- A first degree (2:2 class or above) or equivalent in a relevant subject from an approved institution of higher education.
- A current professional registration with a relevant UK professional/statutory body e.g. Nursing and Midwifery Council, Health Care Professions Council.
- A current or recent relevant job contract in a clinical or clinically related area
- At least two years relevant post registration clinical experience.
- At least one satisfactory reference (on some occasions a second reference will be required).
Months of entry
This Advanced Clinical Practice Masters provides an academic underpinning that meets the contemporary challenges of advanced clinical practice.
This is a pathway through the MSc Advanced Clinical Practice which enables the successful student to apply for associate membership with the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine (FICM) as an Advanced Critical Care Practitioner.
The aim of the programme is to support your ongoing development as a knowledgeable and skilful practitioner in your specialist area. On successful completion of this award you will be enabled to assume a leading role in the provision of high quality, evidence based health and social care which is underpinned by a robust and scientific theoretical knowledge base.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Health Sciences
- +44 (0) 23 8059 5500