Honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant subject from an approved higher education institution; current relevant job contract in a clinical or research area; others are considered for admission if they can provide evidence of appropriate qualifications (e.g. diploma in physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, nursing, or speech and language therapy) with evidence of continued professional and educational development.
Months of entry
- Clinical Research in Practice, Dissertation (MSc)
- Applied Qualitative Research Methods;
- Research Methods for Improving Health Services;
- Developing Research Skills;
- Designing, Implementing and Communicating Research.
For further information, please see our website.
Information for international students
Visit our website for information: Our international student community
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for information on:
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Health Sciences
- +44 (0) 23 8059 5500