International student with the equivalent of a first degree at 2:2 or above. IELTS 5.5
Months of entry
The Masters with Integrated Preparatory Study is designed to equip talented international students to prepare for and successfully complete one of the following MSc programmes:
- MSc Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice: Standard; Critical Care; Children and Young People pathways
- MSc Clinical Leadership in Cancer, Palliative and End of Life Care
- MSc Health Sciences: Standard & Mental Health
- Reasoning, study & research skills;
- English for master’s study;
- Cultural perspectives (2 year programme only);
- Research project.
Subject specific modules:
- Comparative Health Policy & Care;
- Leadership in Health & Social Care.
For further information, please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Health Sciences
- +44 (0) 23 8059 5500