Minimum upper second-class degree from a UK university, or equivalent overseas/professional qualification; applications assessed on individual merit.
Months of entry
This programme is designed for recent graduates who wish to pursue a marketing career. It offers detailed understanding of marketing functions, in terms of delivering corporate and customer value, and you will develop interpersonal skills alongside a critical understanding of the competitive environment and the demands this places on organisations.
- Introducing to Marketing;
- Customer Insight;
- Integrated Marketing Communications;
- Measuring Marketing Effectiveness, Strategic Marketing Decisions;
- Designing and Managing Research Projects;
- Data Driven Marketing;
- Digital Marketing.
- Data Analytics;
- Luxury Marketing;
- Strategic Brand Management;
- Business Ethics;
- Web Analytics;
- Design Thinking in Marketing;
- Project Management.
For further information, please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Business and Law
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393