At minimum, a seocnd class honours degree or equivalent.
Months of entry
This course is a European degree programme developed from a collaboration between three leading European institutions in this field:
- Universidad del Pais Vasco / Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea, Spain
- Université de Bordeaux-1, France
- University of Liège (ULg), Belgium
- University of Southampton
You will develop your ability to think through complex issues, to analyse the marine environment and its resources and to ensure development is sustainable. Examples of topics you could study across the MER programme include integrated coastal zone management, the assessment of marine ecosystem health, protection and recovery of marine and estuary environments and competitive and responsible fisheries management.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- +44 (0)23 8059 5899