Upper 2nd Class BSc Honours degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g. biological sciences including marine biology, chemistry, engineering, environmental sciences, geography, geology, geophysics, mathematics, natural sciences, oceanography, physics).
Months of entry
Research areas include:
- coastal and shelf research;
- marine geology and geophysics;
- ocean biogeochemistry and ecosystems;
- ocean observing and climate;
- ocean modelling and forecasting;
- palaeoceanography and palaeoclimate.
For further information, please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Natural and Environmental Science
- +44 (0)23 8059 4785