A good (2:1) Honours degree in civil or environmental engineering or oceanography, geography, geology or the environmental and physical sciences. We assess applications on an individual basis and we encourage candidates with alternative qualifications and relevant experience in an appropriate field to apply. .
Months of entry
There are five specialist tracks:
1) Arctic Marine Coastal Engineering;
2) Marine Operations and Management;
3) Environment and Management;
4) Coastal Engineering;
5) Engineering and Environment.
Students on tracks 3, 4 and 5 attend the University of Southampton.
For further information, please visit our website.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Engineering and Environment
- +44 (0)23 8059 4651 / 3262 / 8840 / 3113 / 4885