Minimum upper second-class degree or an equivalent standard in other qualifications approved by the University in law (or degree with a substantive legal component) from an approved university; other qualifications and experience considered.
Months of entry
Debate in big cases against a law breaking company or defend the rights of smaller businesses with the LLM Corporate and Commercial Law degree. Study and analyse insurance law, while examining the principles of secured transactions.
Win cases with your enhanced legal reasoning and writing skills. The LLM Corporate and Commercial Law degree will give you the grounding to start building a successful legal career in the global trade environment.
- Enforcement (half option);
- Global Copyright and Trade Mark Law & Policy (half option);
- Digital Identity (half option);
- Ship Finance (half option);
- Internet Intermediaries & Data Protection Law (half option);
- The Law of Ship Sale & Purchase (half option);
- Commercial Conflicts of Laws and International Litigation;
- Commercial Secured Financing;
- Intellectual Property Law and Theory;
- Corporate Governance of Boards (half option);
- Corporate Governance – Shareholders’ Rights (half option);
- EU Competition Law;
- Insurance Law;
- International and Comparative Competition Law;
- International Commercial Arbitration;
- International Marine and European Environmental (Liability) Law;
- International Trade Law;
- IT Law and Public Policy;
- Marine Insurance;
- Commercial Secured Financing (half option);
- Advanced Secured Transactions (half option);
- World Trade Organization Law and Regional Economic Integration.
For further information, please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Business and Law
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393