Minimum upper second-class degree from a UK university, or equivalent overseas/professional qualification; applications assessed on individual merit.
Months of entry
This programme aims to support the growing need for ethical leadership and responsible business, providing theoretical understanding of current management and leadership debates as well as practical knowledge of management and leadership competencies, particularly in relation to CSR in organisational contexts. The compulsory modules provide a foundation in leadership, CSR, ethics, sustainability and organisational change, while the optional modules allow you to enhance your knowledge and understanding in related subjects.
- Sustainable and Responsible Innovation;
- Organisation Change and Transition;
- Responsible Leadership;
- Organisational Effectiveness;
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research;
- Psychology of Leadership;
- Leading for Sustainability;
- International CSR.
- Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship;
- Accounting and Society;
- Corporate Management.
For further information, please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Business and Law
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393