Second-class degree, or relevant professional qualification or post-qualifying professional experience.
Months of entry
This programme is designed to equip workforces and individuals with the skills and knowledge to meet future diabetes healthcare demands in the UK and beyond. Broad training from internationally respected experts across the University provides the skills you need to understand and manage people with diabetes, helping you support adults and young people more effectively and improve your healthcare provision through the transfer of knowledge. Our individually tailored programme is aligned to Diabetes UK best practice and World Health Organisation recommendations. Available full-and part-time and as a PG Dip and PG Cert.
- Foundations of Diabetes;
- Clinical Research Skills;
- and Dissertation module.
- Diabetes in the Young;
- Psychosocial Aspects of Diabetes Through the Ages;
- Assessment of Nutritional Status;
- Modern Management of Diabetes, Nutrition and Pharmacology;
- Introduction to Management of Diabetes in Primary and Secondary Care (adult module);
- Work-based Learning in Diabetes; a
- nd modules from a range across the University including Leadership in the NHS;
- Prescribing Skills, Developing Public Health Practice;
- Demographic Change, Ageing and Globalisation;
- and Public Health, Law and Ethics.
For further information, please see our website.
Information for international students
Please visit our website for further information.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for information on funding:
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 44 (0)23 8120 6925