Good Honours degree, a teaching qualification, and some teaching experience.
Months of entry
This course allows practitioners to research and develop more effective practice across different areas while gaining an MSc Education.
- Understanding educational research;
- issues in learning and teaching research;
- policy and curriculum matters;
- dissertation research methods;
2 optional modules from:
- management and leadership;
- practice and innovation;
- specific learning difficulties;
1 optional module from a list which may include:
- lifelong and work-related learning;
- leadership, school improvement and effectiveness;
- mathematics and science education;
- professional practice and pedagogy;
- social justice and inclusive education;
- leadership and administration in higher education;
- mentoring and staff development.
For further information, please visit our website.
Information for international students
Please visit our website.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for information on funding:
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Social and Human Sciences
- +44 (0)23 8059 3483