Master's degree in a relevant subject.
Months of entry
This course is suitable for those with a particular research question or topic in mind who wish to explore this through independent study in order to produce an original contribution to the subject.
Research covers the following areas:
- institutional and professional development which focuses on the educational social, personal, emotional and ethical development of individuals, institutions and professions;
- the organisational and policy contexts that promote such development;
- pedagogy and curriculum which focuses on researching classroom interaction and educational dialogue;
- language and literacy in education;
- teacher subject knowledge and classroom learning (science and mathematics);
- inclusive education;
- and evidence-informed pedagogical practice;
- post-compulsory education and training, focusing on research relating to the investigation and analysis of the relationship between education, the economy and society;
- and the institutional, organisational and policy contexts in which it is embedded and reproduced in the UK and internationally.
For further information, please visit our website.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for further information on funding:
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Social and Human Sciences
- +44 (0)23 8059 5699