Upper second-class degree or equivalent; applicants without formal qualifications but with relevant experience considered.
Months of entry
Designed for mid-career professionals in government departments and non-governmental organisations around the world, which focus on designing social policies for older people, this innovative programme will equip you with critical skills in policy evaluation and research methods, as well as key literature in population ageing in specific regions of the world, such as sub-Saharan Africa and South-East Asia. In addition, you will have the option to specialise in quantitative or qualitative research methods. You will be supported in accessing online resources, and developing valuable career networks with peers around the world.
- Ageing in Sub-Saharan Africa: Research and Policy (DL) or Ageing in China and South-East Asia (DL);
- Demographic Change, Ageing and Globalisation (DL);
- Global Perspectives in Gerontology (DL);
- Policy Evaluation for Ageing Societies (DL);
- Qualitative or Quantitative Research Methods (DL)
- Ageing, Health and Wellbeing (DL);
- Mental Health and Ageing (DL);
- Poverty and Social Protection Around the World (DL)
For further information,please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Social, Human and Mathematical Sciences
- +44 (0)23 8059 8940