Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A UK Bachelor's degree with upper second-class honours or higher (or equivalent overseas qualification) in a relevant subject with some element of qualitative (essay-based) study such as business, economics, science, engineering, IT, management and marketing, communication, education, political science, sociology or similar. Applicants with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Months of entry
This programme is designed for those of you interested in enterprise and entrepreneurship from an international perspective, and the management of entrepreneurial firms.
- You'll be taught using global case studies and international expertise and insights, as well as 'real-world' examples.
- The course also includes a specialist module on Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship not offered by most UK business schools.
- You will benefit from our academics’ strong links with global companies such as Amazon, Sainsbury’s and Rolls-Royce as well as local entrepreneurs.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
• IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393