A good 2.1 Honours undergraduate degree.
Months of entry
The MSc in Digital Health offers an interdisciplinary approach to digital health principles and practice. Students explore key theoretical concepts in digital health and receive practical training that can be applied in medical technology and clinical data roles.
- Targeted at students intending to develop a career in digital health and combines exploration of key theoretical concepts in medical technology with training in skills used in healthcare.
- Provides substantial introduction to the application of analytical thinking and data analysis techniques within a healthcare environment.
- The interdisciplinary nature of the course means you can explore a range of methodological approaches.
- Links with National Health Service (NHS) colleagues provides a real-world connection to healthcare practice.
The MSc degree is a one-year full-time programme. Students complete one compulsory module in Semester 1 (September to December) and a second compulsory module in Semester 2 (January to June). Students take one or two optional modules in each semester. The period during June to August is used to complete the summer research project.
The MSc degree involves both independent and group study and teaching methods include seminars, workshops, and practical exercises. Most modules are assessed through coursework including written assignments, case study exercises, and presentations.
The modules in this programme have varying methods of delivery and assessment. For more details of modules offered at St Andrews, including weekly contact hours, teaching methods and assessment, please see our website; some elements may be subject to change for 2021 entry.
Fees and funding
There are a variety of funding options available for postgraduate students. For more details visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Secretary
- +44 (0)1334 46 2032