Students are required to have at least one of the following qualifications for entry to the programme:
- A good 2.1 Honours degree in political science, international relations, social sciences or other relevant discipline
- A good 2.1 Honours degree in any other discipline; successful applicants from other disciplines will likely receive a conditional offer should they be unable to provide evidence of relevant professional experience or prior knowledge
- Significant professional or other relevant experience alongside evidence of prior alternative learning such as professional qualifications or certifications
Months of entry
The Distance Learning MLitt in Terrorism and Political Violence is a part-time taught postgraduate programme run by the School of International Relations.
- Study in Terrorism and Political Violence examines selected approaches to knowledge generation around terrorism and counterterrorism and considers the development of new responses to terrorism and political violence.
- The programme utilises both e-learning technologies as well as traditional teaching methods.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Secretary
- +44 (0)1334 46 1940