A minimum of a second class Honours degree (2.1 preferred) or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Applicants without these formal qualifications but with significant appropriate/relevant work/life experience are encouraged to apply.
Months of entry
This Masters in Strategic Public Relations will help you to develop a critical appreciation of the role of public relations in contemporary society, as well as key analytical, management and communication skills that are tested through practical exercises and theoretical knowledge.
The course is delivered online via Canvas, the University of Stirling’s online learning environment.
By the end of your studies, you’ll have mastered the skills needed to work at a managerial level in the public relations industry. You’ll be able to:
- analyse environments, issues, organisational cultures and relationships relevant to an organisation’s reputation
- set objectives and design and implement public relations programmes
- carry out research and evaluation
- commission market research
- apply mass communication, media and psychological theories in a variety of contexts
- analyse and make full use of digital media
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Derek Hodge
- +44 (0) 1786 466215