You should have a second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in an engineering, science or technology subject.
Months of entry
The MSc in Global Innovation Management is a unique two-year programme. It’s offered jointly by:
- University of Strathclyde
- Hamburg University of Technology (Germany)
You'll have the opportunity to study at two of the universities.
The course focuses on new challenges in innovative global enterprise and provides you with:
- a practical and global perspective of innovation management
- skills applicable to larger multinational organisations and smaller enterprises
- broader views of Innovation Management including; technology management; research and development; product/service development
- increased research capability
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Team
- +44 (0)141 548 3007