- A UK degree or equivalent;
- GCSE Maths, English and Science at grade 4 or above;
- Recent experience in the primary school classroom setting
Any offer of a place will be subject to;
- a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Months of entry
The NETT (Primary) programme combines the very best of school-centred and academic training to produce confident and competent Newly Qualified Teachers. The course specialises in Early Years education (3-7 years) and Primary (5-11 years). On successful completion of the course all Trainees will gain QTS and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). The course offers a range of opportunities to work within a school environment and be part of the school community.
Information for international students
IELTS 6.5 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students' first language.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 01473 338833