An upper second-class (2.1) undergraduate honours degree or above, or equivalent professional qualification.
Months of entry
This MSc is an intensive course, designed to provide you with a profound understanding of marketing within its organisational and international context, as well as practical marketing and market research skills. You have the opportunity to specialise in specific marketing fields and other related disciplines.Assessment
Modules are assessed by a combination of coursework, unseen exam, essays, poster presentations, extended essays and a dissertation or research project.
We continue to develop and update our modules for 2017 entry to ensure you have the best student experience. In addition to the course structure below, you may find it helpful to refer to the Modules list. Modules may be subject to change.
Core modules are taken by all students on the course. They give you a solid grounding in your chosen subject and prepare you to explore the topics that interest you most.
- Buyer Behaviour
- Design, Creativity and Innovation
- Global Marketing Management
- International Marketing Communications
- Marketing Analytics and Metrics
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Research Project (International Marketing)
Alongside your core modules, you can choose options to broaden your horizons and tailor your course to your interests.
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Digital Marketing
- Information Systems and Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- International Human Resource Management
- Managing Customer Experiences and Customer Relationships
- New Product Development Strategy
- Strategic Management - Business Management Course
- The Business Context in East Asia
- The Business Context in Emerging Economies
- The Business Context in Europe
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for latest fees information: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/masters/2017/business-management-and-economics/international-marketing-msc
The University of Sussex aims to attract the most talented students to postgraduate study. For full details of our scholarships please visit: Masters Scholarships
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||30|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||30|
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Services
- +44 (0)1273 872668