A Masters degree. Long-term work experience in a related area may be considered as a suitable alternative.
Months of entry
January, September, May
- PhD in Management
- MPhil in Management
You’ll work with world-leading faculty whose findings go beyond academia – to practitioners and professionals in industry, associations, chartered institutes, decision-making bodies and public-policy organisations.
Our research focuses on questions such as:
- what factors influence new product/service development?
- how do institutional and geographical factors influence enterprise development?
- how do we tackle gender and race discrimination?
- how can we motivate individuals and nurture leaders?
- what could be done to promote environmental sustainability across supply-chain networks?
Information for international students
English language requirements
IELTS 6.5, with not less than 6.0 in each section.
English Language Support
Don’t have the English language level for your course? Find out more about our pre-sessional courses.
Additional information for international students
We welcome applications from all over the world. Find out about international qualifications suitable for our PhD degrees.
Visas and Immigration
Fees and funding
Our aim is to ensure that every student who wants to study with us is able to despite financial barriers, so that we continue to attract talented and unique individuals.
Postgraduate Masters Loan
MPhil students might be eligible for a Postgraduate Masters Loan. This is not available for students registering for a PhD.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Business, Management and Economics
- +44 (0)1273 678169