You’re normally expected to have a Masters degree and an upper second-class (2.1) undergraduate honours degree.
You may be considered for the degree if you don’t have the academic qualifications required, but can show evidence of long-term work experience in a related area.
Months of entry
Our research focuses on questions such as:
- what factors influence new product/service development?
- how do institutional and geographical factors influence enterprise development?
- how do we tackle gender and race discrimination?
- how can we motivate individuals and nurture leaders?
- what could be done to promote environmental sustainability across supply-chain networks?
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries