A lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above. Applicants should have an academic background with substantial computing, information technology, science, technology or business-related content. Mature applicants with relevant experience will also be considered.
Months of entry
Learn how to design, evaluate and apply information technology (IT) systems in a business setting – taking account of human, organisational and strategic factors.
You will develop your skills in:
- exploring theories relating to IT management as an innovative resource
- researching current practice
- analysing IT system trends, methodologies and interfaces
- communicating concepts, designs and evaluation within a technical environment.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for latest fees information: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/masters/2017/engineering-and-informatics/management-of-information-technology-msc
The University of Sussex aims to attract the most talented students to postgraduate study. For full details of our scholarships please visit: Masters Scholarships
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Services
- +44 (0)1273 678195