Educational level may be demonstrated by:
- Honours degree;
- Possession of equivalent qualifications;
- Prior experiential learning, the outcome of which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to formal qualifications otherwise required;
- Or a combination of formal qualifications and experiential learning which, taken together, can be demonstrated to be equivalent to formal qualifications otherwise required.
Months of entry
Develop high-level leadership, management, communication and analytical skills for a career in the creative and cultural industries.
MA Design Management and Cultures combines academic study with creative and professional practice in a project-led curriculum that draws on a range of interdisciplinary perspectives, from business and the arts.
- Study business and management from an art and design perspective in a world-leading institution that has strong links to the creative industries.
- An interdisciplinary course informed by theories drawn from a range of design, business and humanities and delivered through projects, crits and collaborations.
- Studying management in combination with cultures provides greater insight into creative briefs and target audiences/markets, aiding both solutions and articulation.
- Diverse potential employment routes including setting up your own business, in-house and external design leadership roles, cultural positions and agency management jobs.
Information for international students
English language requirements - IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent) is required, with a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four skills.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7514 6599