Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entry to this course is highly competitive: applicants are expected to achieve, or already have, the course entry requirements detailed below.
- An Honours degree at 2.1 or above in a related discipline. Applicants with a degree in another subject may be considered, depending on the strength of the application;
- Relevant and quantitative experience.
Months of entry
This unique masters in fashion product design has an international reputation as a pioneering incubator for the creative designers and practitioners of the future.
Why choose this course at London College of Fashion:
- Where graduates have gone on to work: Graduates of MA Fashion Artefact have gone on to work in a number of roles within the fashion industry at companies including Burberry Prorsum and Alexander McQueen.
- Facilities and equipment: MA Fashion Artefact is the only Master’s level course to have factory level equipment that manufacture to industry standards.
- International recognition: This is the only course nationally and internationally that deals with artefact in its broadest sense. It is internationally recognised by industry leaders for its provocative approach to design, manufacture and context of the way fashion products can be viewed in the public domain.
Information for international students
All classes are conducted in English. The level required by the University for this course is IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Please see www.fashion.arts.ac.uk for further details.
Course contact details
- 020 7514 7344/7582/7973