Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The standard entry requirements for this course are as follows:
- A good first degree (2.1 or above) (or equivalent) in fashion or business plus GCSE Mathematics grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Or sufficient relevant experience in the fashion industry (retail or manufacturing)
We would also expect applicants to be able to demonstrate competence with IT.
AP(E)L – Accreditation of Prior (Experiential) Learning:
Applicants who do not meet these course entry requirements may still be considered in exceptional cases. The course team will consider each application that demonstrates additional strengths and alternative evidence. This might, for example, be demonstrated by:
- Related academic or work experience
- The quality of the personal statement
- A strong academic or other professional reference
Or a combination of these factors.
Each application will be considered on its own merit but cannot guarantee an offer in each case.
Months of entry
This dynamic course equips students with product, market and consumer insight, an understanding of the supply chain and strong negotiating skills for a career in fashion buying and merchandising.
In 15 weeks of intensive teaching and learning the PG Cert Buying and Merchandising equips students with the relevant skill set to successfully apply for market entry positions in Buying and Merchandising. The course develops vital knowledge of current practice in the UK in addition to professional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Information for international students
IELTS level 6.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking Please check our main English language requirements.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time4 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 020 7514 7344/7582/7563