Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- 2:2 honours degree or above in any subject
- Other degree classifications will be considered with appropriate professional experience
- Candidates with no formal qualifications, who can demonstrate a capability and engagement in appropriate CPD, will be considered on an individual basis
- Students should normally be in paid or voluntary employment and able to draw upon work experience in order to complete assessments
Months of entry
Developing effective leadership skills and capacity is central to improving organisational success and enhancing the quality of service delivery within the NHS. This innovative and flexible programme is designed to address the leadership challenge facing the NHS. It is aimed at those who wish to take on a more proactive leadership role within their workplace and affect positive change.
The programme is designed to enhance individual knowledge, skills and understanding that will support the development and application of more effective personal leadership approaches. It will seek to challenge ideas and pre-conceptions about what leadership means both to the individual and to their world of work. Indeed, a better understanding of ourselves, and what is going on around us, are both fundamental qualities of effective leadership and management.
An online induction is held in early September and mid-January each year (depending on your start date) which will introduce you to the online learning environment.
- This postgraduate course has been designed specifically for supervisors, managers, aspiring managers and senior executives working in the health service
- You will study part time and online which means that you can fit your studies around your busy working life
- You can study individual modules for continuing professional development (CPD)
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12-18 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 01463 279190