You will normally be expected to satisfy at least one of the following admission requirements:
- Have a degree awarded by an appropriate institution
- Have a postgraduate award (passed at an appropriate level)
- Have an appropriate professional qualification such as those from ACCA or CIMA
- Have passed a pre-Master's, or other foundation course
- Be a mature student with relevant work or professional experience.
You may also be considered with other academic, vocational or professional qualifications deemed equivalent.
Months of entry
January, November, September, July, May, March
Our internationally respected degree has been redesigned to reflect the evolving nature of business and the global challenges facing business leaders. While a student you will develop your:
- Strategic analytical skills
- Business intuition
- Adaptive thinking.
Essential core business knowledge and understanding is provided, alongside a strong emphasis on developing the applied managerial skills vital for effective business leaders.
Upon graduation you will be able to effectively respond to unpredictable challenges in globally competitive business environments.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries