To be considered for our course, you must:
- Possess an Ordinary bachelor's degree
- Provide a personal/employer reference
- Provide an academic reference and formal University transcript/certificate
- Provide a statement of support (max 500 words)
- Provide evidence of possessing a qualification in Mathematics such as SQA National 5 Mathematics at Grade C, or above.
Entry is also dependent on you successfully passing the following:
- Health screening
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme background check
- Personal interview
Months of entry
This innovative three-year MSc Midwifery course will enable you to become a highly educated midwife with the potential for management, leadership, consultancy, educational and research roles.
Within the next decade, there will be new challenges and opportunities for midwives to develop their roles as practitioners, partners and leaders in delivering and shaping future maternity services (Scottish Government, 2017). This course will give you the education and skills to embrace this challenge.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries