Open to employed and unemployed individuals. Minimum entry requirements are HNC/D, Degree or Certificate in Personnel Practice or equivalent. Substantial managerial level work experience will be considered as an alternative to formal qualification.
Months of entry
UWTSD offers a range of CIPD accredited courses that are well recognised and sector-specific within the field of Human Resources. Each qualifcation builds on the previous culminating in the Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Development.
The course provides the development of in-depth knowledge and understanding of HRD within a wider organisational and contextual framework.
Current issues in HRD are explored and students will develop techniques applicable to enable application of a range of HRD skills to organisations in which they are likely to operate.
Students who successfully complete the PgDip will receive the Internationally recognised CIPD recognition towards Chartered Membership of the CIPD.
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Employment Law
- Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision
- Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning
- Understanding and Implementing Coaching and Mentoring
- Investigating a Business Issue from a Human resource perspective*
*Students will be required to complete a piece of research on an HRD issue within an organisation for this module
For information on the CIPD accredited level 3 certificates in Leaning and Development Practice and Human resource Planning or the Level 5 Human Resource Management qualifications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sara Mills