Entry onto the Diploma is on completion of the Advanced Certificate of Marketing or equivalent. Programme entrants without the Advanced Certificate must obtain exemption on the basis of previous qualifications and/or experience.
Months of entry
The Chartered Institute of Marketing Postgraduate Diploma In Marketing is a challenging, high-level two stage marketing qualification that demonstrates specialist professional knowledge across many areas and is a route to Chartered Marketer status. It focuses on strategic marketing management for those already in, or aspiring to, strategic positions in marketing. Successful completion of this CIM accredited course will enable you to gain entry to a Master's in Marketing at UWTSD wih direct entry into phase two - the independent research/dissertation phase.
This programme is designed for professional people who currently work in Marketing or are interested in developing their marketing experience. At this level you will have already gained a significant level of knowledge and/or experience of marketing, whether through practice or formal academic qualification. You will:
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification
- Become an Associated member (ACIM) or full member (MCIM) depending on experience.
- Be able to work towards achieving Chartered Marketer status
- Have accelerated entry onto a number of UK university Masters programmes
- Enhance career progression
- Have employment opportunities in Marketing Management and Agencies.
- Analysis and Decision
- Marketing Leadership and Planning
- Emerging Themes
- Manageing Corporate Reputation.
The university's Swansea Business School also offers the CIM accredited Foundation, Certificate and Diploma qualifications at levels 3, 4 and 6.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Antje Cockrill