One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (ie 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees)
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
UWTSD is an official study centre for Chartered Institute of Marketing programmes. The Professional Diploma programme is a Level 6 course that is ideal for professionals that are working in an operational, supervisory or management role and who wish to develop their marketing knowledge and skills.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Antje Cockrill