2:i undergraduate degree and a Master’s (or equivalent) in a related subject.
Months of entry
Areas for PhD supervision
Research is focused on the following main - but overlapping - research themes:
- Cities, Spaces and Sustainability
- Citizenship and Participation
- National and Transnational Identities
- Performance, Politics and Popular Culture
- History, Heritage and Memory
- Spectacle and Spectatorship
Cities, Spaces and Sustainability Citizenship and Participation National and Transnational Identities Performance, Politics and Popular Culture History, Heritage and Memory Spectacle and Spectatorship
Information for international students
English Language requirement: Band B. For more guidance on English language requirements please visit this page.
Fees and funding
For more information on funding please visit our Postgraduate fees and funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)24 7652 4585