The essential entry requirements for dentists are enthusiasm, strong determination and a desire to study at Masters level to further professional development. If you have these qualities then this type of programme is for you. Students are also expected to;
- Hold a license to practise dentistry (BDS or LDS or international equivalent)
- Be a current member of the General Dental Council or international equivalent for overseas candidates
- Have their own indemnity insurance for practising dentistry
- Normally have completed one year post-qualification, which may be Dental Foundation Training where appropriate
Months of entry
Develop and understand what is needed in modern orthodontics and its scope for use in primary care dental practice.
Students will receive tutoring from a wide range of experts in the field of Orthodontics.
Our modular scheme allows GDPs to pursue a flexible pathway over a period suited to individual requirements and circumstances.
Information for international students
If your first language is not English, you must have completed an English language test in advance. We require:
- IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall (with 6.5 in the reading and writing components)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) score of 55
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)24 7652 4585