Please visit our website for information.
Months of entry
January, October, August, June, March
- EP 500. Advanced Educational Psychology (3);
SC 506. Life-Span Development and Learning (3).
- ED 504. Techniques of Educational Research (3).
- ED 506. Educational Statistics (3).
- SC 500. Professional Orientation (3).
- SC 508. Pre-Practicum in Counseling (3).
- SC 540. Introduction to School Counseling (3).
- SC 541. Techniques of Counseling (3).
- SC 542. Career Development and Counseling (3).
- SC 543. Counseling Children and Adolescents (3).
- SC 544. Strategies for Crisis Intervention (3).
- SC 545. Diagnostic Techniques for School Counselors (3).
- SC 546. Group Counseling (3).
- SC 547. Counseling Multicultural Populations (3).
- SC 548. Practicum in School Counseling (3).
- SC 559. Internship in Counseling I (3).
- SC 569. Internship in Counseling II (3).
- This program is also offered online.
The student shall:
- Maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or better in all courses in the approved program as verified on an official transcript with no grade less than “C.”
- Make a satisfactory score on a written comprehensive examination (Praxis II) documenting mastery of the curriculum of the program.
Please visit our website for information on: Admissions.
Please visit our website for information for: International Students.
Qualification and course duration
MSACE: Guidance and Counseling
Course contact details
- Dr. Reenay Rogers