Please visit our website for further information.
Months of entry
January, October, August, June, March
Professional Courses: 9 hours
- ED 500. Foundations of Education (3).
- ED 504. Techniques of Educational Research (3);
ED 506. Educational Statistics (3).
- ED 505. Technology and Education (3).
Concentration Courses: 24 hours
- LM 506. Literature for Children and Young Adults (3).
- LM 561. Instructional Media (3).
- LM 562. Library Media Cataloging and Classification (3).
- LM 563. School Library Media Center Management and Collection Development (3).
- LM 564. Critical Issues in School Library Services (3).
- LM 565. Reference Services and Information Storage and Retrieval (3).
- LM 566. Libraries and Legal Issues (3).
- LM 569. Internship in Library Media (3).
Total Required: 33 hours
- This program is also offered online.
The student shall:
- Maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or better in all courses in the approved program as verified on an official transcript with no grade less than “C.”
- Make a satisfactory score on a written comprehensive examination (Praxis II) documenting mastery of the curriculum of the program.
Please visit our website for information on: Admissions.
Please visit our website for information for: International Students.
Qualification and course duration
MSACE: Library Media
Course contact details
- Dr. Reenay Rogers