- have a PgDip Nursing (pre-registration) from the University of West London
- be NMC registered
- currently employed in a registered nurse post in the UK.
Months of entry
If you are a qualified nurse who has completed a pre-registration PgDip in Nursing at the University of West London, this course will allow you to top-up your award to a Masters degree.
This course will develop your ability to critically analyse and synthesise clinical evidence, work and think independently, via the process of undertaking a rapid review. These are qualities that are highly sought-after in the workplace and valued by employers.
This course has been designed solely for registered nurses who have completed their pre-registration PgDip Nursing (Adult/Mental Health/Learning Disabilities) course at the University of West London and wish to complete a Masters award.
It is a part-time course allowing you to study while you work. The modules have been designed to have a positive and evidence-based impact on your clinical practice. Following the first module where you explore the principles and process of undertaking a systematic review you will progress onto undertaking an actual rapid review on a topic that relates to your area of clinical practice.
- Systematic Reviews: Principles and Methods – you must pass this prior to commencing the module below
- Project – Rapid Systematic Review of Evidence to Inform Professional Practice.
Fees and funding
For information please visit the UWL website:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course information
- 0800 036 8888