- have a PgDip Nursing (pre-registration) from the University of West London
- be registered wtih the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- currently work in clinical practice in the UK.
You may be invited to an interview as part of your application.
Months of entry
This course is designed for registered nurses who have completed their pre-registration Postgraduate Diploma of Nursing at the University of West London and would like to ‘top-up’ their award to a full Masters degree.
The course will encourage you to refine your knowledge and skills in healthcare and nursing, including:
- independence and self-direction
- systematic and critical approaches to evaluating evidence
- an understanding of research methodological approaches
- ability to communicate with specialist and non-specialist audiences.
This course is run from our West London campus, but it is also offered at the Berkshire Institute for Health in Reading.
You will learn from committed and highly skilled staff. Many of them are conducting research in their specialist areas, ensuring that your studies are both challenging and rewarding.
There are two modules in this award – the first introduces you to the skills you will use in the second. The modules aim to enable your use of evidence to support your practice.
We will provide a supportive learning environment to help you gain confidence as you develop your skills.
Fees and funding
For information please visit the UWL website:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course information
- 0800 036 8888