Applicants will normally hold a Masters degree or acceptable equivalent and have at lease three years appropriate work experience.
Months of entry
The Professional Doctorate in Health Sciences provides the opportunity to produce doctoral level practice-based research based upon your professional expertise and the work of your organisation.
This degree is for senior practitioners, clinicians, team leaders, managers, and specialists working in the wide domain of life sciences.
We are particularly interested in applications in the following areas:
- Biomedical Sciences and diagnostic services;
- health and well being:
- men's health, successful ageing, health promotion;
- healthcare governance: clinical and integrated governance;
- the patient and service user experience, management of healthcare services;
- nutrition: sports and exercise nutrition, international public health nutrition, food security;
- and public health.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for information on: Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Research Admissions
- +44 (0)20 7911 5731