Please contact the University direclty.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
The purpose of this centre is to research aspects of Engineering, Information Systems, the Built Environment and Sustainability pertaining to people, process, management and education.
This includes both the management and planning of technology and projects and the impact of technology on people, societies and the environment.
Specific fields of interest include information systems for management, construction management, project management, technology mediated training and education, civil engineering, architecture and urban planning. Specific research groups include:
- Built Environment and Civil Engineering Research Group
- Architecture and Urban Planning Research Group
- Information Systems and Security Research Group
- Learning Lab Research Group
Fees and funding
Industry, EPSRC, bursary, charities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Please contact the University of Wolverhampton directly.
- 01902 322263
- 01902 322743