Either a first or second-class Honours Degree or evidence of equivalent professional experience and achievement.
Months of entry
This programme will support participants located within early childhood in applying their skills to aspects of quality enhancement in staff or in settings.
- Practice Mentor Tutors supporting work-based learning and professional development of Foundation Degree students
- Mentor teachers supporting Foundation Stage Provision in Early Years Settings
- Development Officers supporting quality provision in the Early Years
- NQT Mentors providing a monitoring role for the professional development of staff or another Mentor Tutor role in the early years
- Reveal understanding of knowledge relating to supporting professional development, leading to critical insights which are at the forefront of mentoring within professional practice
- Apply knowledge relating to supporting professional development in the wider professional context
- Critically reflect on applications and/or practice in relation to a chosen topic in order to further learning in the workplace
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- 01905 855111